December 2, 2008

Announcing... Jane Austen 2009 Calendar

Dear readers -- hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm beginning to feel well enough to enter the world of blogging again (though it has required a strict fish-and-vegetables diet... more on that soon). I'm thrilled to announce...

Austen_Calendar01

Austen_Calendar02


Featuring pictures of the places Jane lived, loved and wrote about, including Steventon, Chawton, Box Hill, Bath, Lyme, Winchester -- and more!


Also includes dates from Jane's life -- the writing and publishing of each of the books, dancing with Tom Lefroy, the moves to Bath and Chawton ... and much more!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kate the Book Buff said...

I really like this blog, I am a Jane Austen fanatic, so it is fun to run into like minded people's blogs. I am hosting a great new reading challenge called Jane Austen is My Homegirl :) There are some great giveaways and blog linkups involved, so go ahead and check it out if you are interested!

Here is the link http://thebookbuff.blogspot.com/p/jane-austen-is-my-homegirl-reading.html

8/10/2010 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Lily said...

Any Jane Austen fan would love additional info, especially photos. Visiting places where Jane Austen lived and worked is a fantastic bonus!

3/25/2011 04:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home