September 7, 2007

www.followingausten.com

Okay, I've got the NEW address set up at www.followingausten.com, so it's much easier to find (this is the new site on Typepad).

There's lots going on over there -- an endorsement from Karen Joy Fowler and Emma Campbell Webster, more info about Becoming Jane, a new article about Our Year-Long Romance with Austen, and more of the review from Jane Austen's World. I've added categories as well so everything's easier to find.

Bookmark it or subscribe to the feed. See you there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Adriana Sales Zardini said...

Nice blog!

I have started a blog about Jane Austen and the movies based on her books! Unfortunaltely it's in portuguese. But, if you want you can visit us. leave a message too!

Can I add you blog to mine?

Thanks

Adriana Zardini (Brazil)

2/23/2008 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love all of Jane's books. They are all so unique and beautifully written. I just recently watched the new version of S&S-Scents and Sensibility. You should check it out!

8/08/2012 09:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home