August 2, 2007

An endorsement

I just got this endorsement from author Tamara Leigh, who I had the privilege of hanging out with at CBA in Atlanta. I'm honored!
"With wit, charm, and rare honesty--of which I have to believe Jane Austen would have thoroughly approved--Lori Smith weaves her personal life experiences throughout her journey into the life that was Jane's. Infused with faith, romance, loss, and a search for self, A Walk With Jane Austen makes for that rare book which keeps popping into one's thoughts and beckoning one back."

Tamara Leigh
Author of Perfecting Kate and Splitting Harriet

If you're looking for good chick lit, check out Tamara's books. Mine is available for pre-order and will be released October 16. (Forgive me if I've said that a hundred times!)

3 Comments:

Blogger mandy said...

i've just discovered your blog/book and i must say that i'm thrilled!
looking forward to what you have to say to us.
:)

8/02/2007 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Hazel said...

But if I pre-order it, then I can't get you to sign one for me! Are you coming to Houston for any book signings?

8/02/2007 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Thanks, guys! No signings in Houston yet, but I will absolutely positively keep you posted on that.

8/02/2007 05:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home